Thursday 6 August 2015

Blog Comments

In health we discussed the responsibilities of being a digital citizen and how we can make appropriate choices in our digital world. Our focus was on leaving appropriate comments on blog posts. We are now all going to try and use a 'positive sandwich' when we post comments.



When leaving a comment remember to 

First give positive feedback about the work – e.g. I really like…., I enjoyed…, Nice try……, Fabulous work……, Fantastic……,

Next if needed give some advice/improvements – e.g. Next time you may want to…..,  Maybe you would like to……, Have you thought of…….,


End with a positive comment – e.g. Good Job, Great work, excellent work, I look forward to seeing more of your work.

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of using the 'Positive Sandwich' concept when posting comments.
    Have you thought of using a picture of a 'wholegrain tuna salad sandwich' instead of a 'meat burger'. So that my brain does not confuse the picture I see with the words I read. Just kidding. I look forward to more 'Positive Sandwich' conversation and writing in Room 5 blog. Good work ! Elaine - Chantelle's mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A perfect 'positive sandwich' comment. Thank you Elaine.

      Delete